My "Low Coolant" light comes on after I've driven for awhile, but the temperature gauge is not registering beyond the normal bottom 1/3 of guage.
Service light on 1999 Ford Taurus
1 answerApril 19, 2011
1 answerOctober 31, 2009
2 answersApril 11, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
2 answersAugust 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order