I did service last Oct, but the low oil pressure in red and the time is 11/2012. Apparently the service was overdue. But I cant reset it.
Service info , indicated low oil pressure in red on 2008 BMW 328i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 328i Questions
- My coolant is leaking even I changed my radiator and two hoses last week
- What is cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket?
- My friend is intrested in purchasing this model BMW 328i sedan
- Could there be another problem besides my blower motor being bad i have checked
- steering clunks when I turn to the left
2008 BMW 328i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,083 - 1,286) in Milton, NH
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($638 - 889) in Cochran, GA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Stow, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 287) in Le Roy, WV
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Craigsville, VA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($116 - 400) in Red Creek, WV