Why does this come on?
service indicator light on 2000 Toyota Camry
Is the light illuminated on your instrument panel a yellow icon that represents the outline of an engine. If so this is a "Check Engine Light" and indicates a problem with the emission control system of your car.
1 answerMay 15, 2014
1 answerJuly 03, 2009
1 answerSeptember 08, 2014
2 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerJuly 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Glenmoore, PA
- 25,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Bruner, MO
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($410 - 565) in Crowley, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($467 - 595) in Alpine, TN
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($971 - 1,052) in Benson, MN
- Cooling System Pressure Test ($26 - 34) in Avoca, NY