$2,000.00 in repair costs. Mitsubishi Dealer Repair Shop working on it and still can't fix it. Replaced EGR Solenoid with a new one. New Oxygen Sensor. Increased Sensitivity of System for $110.00 Remove EGR and clear blockage for $220.00 Replaced Computer (MR578504) for $800.45 Service Engine Soon / Code PO401 came back... After all these repairs that did not fix the problem, should I look for help from the Department of Automotive Repair? I spent my last dime on gas returning the car to the shop. Please help!
SERVICE ENGINE SOON/PO401 on 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse
by aldwin in Sacramento, CA on April 10, 2012
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- 2008 eclipse won't start acts like out of gas replaced fuel pump still won't start what else
- I have 155,000 miles of my ride, should I replace my timing belt again and is it due for a tune up?
- I have 2000 Mitsubishi eclipse 1st gear works 2 gear works,when I shift to 3rd gear it sounds like if I was to shift gears early but when i shift to 4th gear it's catch up the speed,4th gear work fifth gear works and reverse works
- I know there is 1 transmission mount, but how many engine mounts are there on the '03 Eclipse GTS, 3.0? 3 engine mounts? (front, right front, and rear?) Also, does the same car have rack & pinion steering?
- Filled with gas at light bogged down left work heat went up.cooled off drove 20 minutes shut off back on fine .back off. Sat about half hour wouldn't start.wants to start acts like not getting gas