car started to whine a little when in reverse-then whined loud-1x-drives fine-fluids look good-no burnt smell
service engine soon light came on- on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerApril 12, 2012
2 answersMarch 01, 2010
1 answerMarch 02, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille35 reports
1 answerMarch 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Sidon, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - 1,198) in Elverson, PA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($386 - 667) in Grenville, NM
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($308 - 485) in Millville, NJ
- Tie Rod Replacement ($393 - 452) in Wadsworth, NV
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,376 - 2,974) in McCammon, ID