Now engine runs at 3 - 4000 rpm but the vehicle speed remains at 20 mph and transmission is not performing its shifting. Service engine light remains or and od light comes on flashing and transmission shifting is jarring and while traveling uphill transmission refuses to shift until road speed is reduced to 30 mph and shifting from this speed is not consistent until level road is travelled. Now it wont shift to another gear and speed is limited to 20 mph. Do you have installment plan for this expensive repair? Please advise me and help me. Thank you and mahalo.
Service engine light stays on and the OD light comes on and shifts hard - on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch