Now engine runs at 3 - 4000 rpm but the vehicle speed remains at 20 mph and transmission is not performing its shifting. Service engine light remains or and od light comes on flashing and transmission shifting is jarring and while traveling uphill transmission refuses to shift until road speed is reduced to 30 mph and shifting from this speed is not consistent until level road is travelled. Now it wont shift to another gear and speed is limited to 20 mph. Do you have installment plan for this expensive repair? Please advise me and help me. Thank you and mahalo.
Service engine light stays on and the OD light comes on and shifts hard - on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.