WENT TO SHOP, THEY TOLD ME MY 02 SENSOR WAS BAD, THEY SUPPOSIVLEY PUT IT IN.. PULLED OFF N LIGHT CAME BACK ON.. NOW TEST READS EGR VALVE, MAF SENSOR, VACCUM LEAK OR FUEL PRESSURE...I MEAN WHICH ONE IS IT? SHOP DOESNT SEAM TO KNOW WITH A DIAGNOSTIC
service engine light on.... on 2001 Lincoln Navigator
1 answerSeptember 25, 2009
1 answerJuly 13, 2010
2 answersMay 27, 2011
1 answerAugust 10, 2011
1 answerDecember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- did i mess up my engine??
- Left Power Deployable Running Board keeps going in & out while stopped or in mot
- None of the windows,moonroof,quarter panel windows or stereo work. Have any idea
- i just wanna know if is posible to put a torque converter 7.2 in a lincoln 5.4 ?
- My truck overheated and it is pouring water out on the top and on the back side of the heater core but I can't find a hole in any hose