My service engine light came on when I started my car this morning and now my cruise control won't work. I took the car to AutoZone and the read out said it was an "Emmisions system" problem. What could be causing this and is it expensive to repair?
Service engine light on on 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara
3 answersJune 28, 2010
2 answersFebruary 27, 2010
4 answersAugust 20, 2015
1 answerJuly 06, 2013
Verified for the Suzuki Grand Vitara65 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Grand Vitara Questions
- What's the name of The belt in the front of the engine and how much does it cost
- Why my Cruise control not working
- I have a problem, Changed clutch plate and release bearing in my car and now makes strange clunks when releasing clutch too fast or remove foot off gas to quickly and straight back on again
- looking at buying a 2011 vitara, 50,000, wondering about maintenance, about how long trans last, radiator, timing belt. Will this car run w/o a lot of repair till 150,000
- 2006 Gran Vitara V6 standard trans. with 41,000 miles and i can't shift gears.