because everytime i turn on the car. and as soon as i start to drive and shift the gears?
service engine light is on and anti lock light is on. How do i fix the problem? on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Fairport, NY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lone Mountain, TN
- 127,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in King William, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($172 - 260) in Siren, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($192 - 228) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Zavalla, TX