we make sure gas cap is on but at times it works and at times it stays on and then it just goes off. Car has 55,000miles. and we have it serviced regularly. Noticed that after a dip or bump, this happens.
service engine light has been turning on. manual states may be gas cap. faulty? on 2007 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2007 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 78,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hustisford, WI
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Mukwonago, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($52 - 92) in Glover, VT
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in South Berwick, ME
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($271 - 417) in Notasulga, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($107 - 192) in Wheeler, IN