Service light came on after filling my car with gas. I checked the gas cap, but so far light still on. Will I have to return to the repair shop, so they can reset it?
Service engine light on 2002 Saturn SL
0 answersApril 24, 2013
2 answersOctober 04, 2016
2 answersMarch 07, 2017
2 answersJune 06, 2010
2 answersSeptember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
2002 Saturn SL Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Milan, MO
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($343 - $437) in Chadwick, IL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($309 - $731) in Tariffville, CT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lutcher, LA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($123 - $156) in Hortonville, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($277 - $374) in Cedarburg, WI