Mechanic in local shop says it's not "communicating" so doesn't know what problem is....
Service AWD light came on, stayed on for a couple of weeks, then went out. on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($230 - 365) in Worcester, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($274 - 611) in Keldron, SD
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 65) in Bedrock, CO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in Beachwood, OH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($64 - 82) in Rineyville, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - 291) in Hastings, FL