Mechanic in local shop says it's not "communicating" so doesn't know what problem is....
Service AWD light came on, stayed on for a couple of weeks, then went out. on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($245 - 429) in Worcester, NY
- 95,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Keldron, SD
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in Bedrock, CO
- 65,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Beachwood, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 90) in Rineyville, KY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($221 - 266) in Hastings, FL