Mechanic in local shop says it's not "communicating" so doesn't know what problem is....
Service AWD light came on, stayed on for a couple of weeks, then went out. on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
- Wat does it mean when security light blinks and my car won't start
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($318 - 427) in Worcester, NY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($287 - 716) in Keldron, SD
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in Bedrock, CO
- 115,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Beachwood, OH
- Steering Center Link Replacement ($329 - 419) in Rineyville, KY
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($374 - 1,166) in Hastings, FL