I have checked your,and other sources and all agree that at a 60000 mile service a lube/inspect is required for rear wheel bearings on my 2000 Tacoma ---questions I have are:dosen't the gear oil in the differential do the lubing of the rear wheel/axel bearings? ---does this service involve removal and eventual replacement of the brakes,back plate, abs speed sensor, axels, gaskets and seals?---is this servicing part of normal 60000 mile service?---Or is it billed extra even though it is listed on service requirements?----thx--- boatman---
service @60000 mi lists state that rear whl brgs are serviced what's that mean? on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 2000 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- vehicle feels like it's going over bumpy rd when accelerating between 30-40 mph.
- Is a 2009 Tacoma PreRunner front wheel or all wheel alignment?
- manual transmission. Wont start. No clicking, etc. Lights work.
- How far is the slave cylinder go for clutch to work, after replacing everything.
- Where is the starter relay for this tundra located at
2000 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($242 - 316) in Redgranite, WI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Seney, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($337 - 445) in Warsaw, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($206 - 275) in Pembroke Pines, FL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($317 - 360) in Walker, KS
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($521 - 857) in Greentown, PA