I have checked your,and other sources and all agree that at a 60000 mile service a lube/inspect is required for rear wheel bearings on my 2000 Tacoma ---questions I have are:dosen't the gear oil in the differential do the lubing of the rear wheel/axel bearings? ---does this service involve removal and eventual replacement of the brakes,back plate, abs speed sensor, axels, gaskets and seals?---is this servicing part of normal 60000 mile service?---Or is it billed extra even though it is listed on service requirements?----thx--- boatman---
service @60000 mi lists state that rear whl brgs are serviced what's that mean? on 2000 Toyota Tacoma
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- if am a second own but there a recall on my ball joints and my just broke on my way home do I qulifie still
- my transmission doesn't engage like the linkage isn't attached. I replaced the engine and a rebuilt torque converter from pdg. I start the engine and shift and theres nothing. whats going on?
- 2004 tacoma transmission slow to shift to second gear
- view car notes stop working Why??
- Drivers side door will not open. Tried using key, opening from inside & outside, no success.