The belt took out vacuum lines and wiring to air switching vacuum valve. Destroyed the connector and wiring to this valve. I need to know how to rewire or to get a new plug/connector. I can't afford to replace the entire wiring harness. Thanks in advance for any help offered.
serpentine best broke & took out vacuum lines and wiring to air valve. need info on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- pump sys. broken, batt dead, how do I open trunk?? lighter chg not working.
- Shocks replaced all four.
- what is bcm on 1995 mercedes 320, having problems with door locks
- I have a overheating problem.I replaced the radiator,water pump and thermostat
- As I,m driving my transmission slips sometime! what's the cause of those?
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($951 - $1,211) in Buchtel, OH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Fort Kent, ME
- Starter Replacement ($373 - $757) in Bonne Terre, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($375 - $505) in Wendover, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($301 - $341) in Walton, NE
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($652 - $711) in Morganville, KS