The belt took out vacuum lines and wiring to air switching vacuum valve. Destroyed the connector and wiring to this valve. I need to know how to rewire or to get a new plug/connector. I can't afford to replace the entire wiring harness. Thanks in advance for any help offered.
serpentine best broke & took out vacuum lines and wiring to air valve. need info on 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 897) in Buchtel, OH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fort Kent, ME
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($185 - 286) in Bonne Terre, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wendover, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($439 - 561) in Walton, NE
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($436 - 527) in Morganville, KS