Need advice on replacing serpentine belt. I have replaced belts on numerous vehicles but need advice on my Wrangler. Is there a spring-loaded pulley that can be moved to release old belt? Can anyone help guide me through this easy? repair?
Serpentine Belt Replacement on 1997 Jeep Wrangler
On the V6 and 4 cylinder engine the drive belt tension is adjusted using the power steering pump adjusting bolt. Draw an image of the fan belt routing prior to dis assembly so you correctly reinstall the new belt.
1 answerDecember 26, 2010
2 answersJanuary 18, 2009
0 answersAugust 30, 2014
0 answersAugust 30, 2016
This week's top 10
1997 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($216 - $252) in Prosperity, SC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($969 - $1,118) in Dalzell, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($591 - $831) in Mainland, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($505 - $622) in Ariel, WA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($508 - $920) in Malta, MT
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($84 - $100) in Crystal Falls, MI