My serpentine belt slipped off all the wheels; I re-attached the belt on the wheels according to the diagram . THe Tensioner wheel moves ,but none of the other wheels don't . And the Alternator is not charging my battery . Why ?
Serpentine belt is on all wheels,but Alternator not charging battery. Why ? on 1994 Chrysler New Yorker
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
January 12, 2013
only the tensioner pulley is moving?
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- the parking brake is stuck all the way on. this car does not have a pull handle
- My car is being sluggish like it wants to die, what could be the cause?
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
1994 Chrysler New Yorker Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($121 - 174) in Danville, KY
- 45,000 Mile Service ($166 - 241) in Jamaica, NY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Rose, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($464 - 600) in Hillsboro, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($80 - 107) in Hermitage, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($976 - 1,405) in Etoile, TX