My serpentine belt slipped off all the wheels; I re-attached the belt on the wheels according to the diagram . THe Tensioner wheel moves ,but none of the other wheels don't . And the Alternator is not charging my battery . Why ?
Serpentine belt is on all wheels,but Alternator not charging battery. Why ? on 1994 Chrysler New Yorker
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler New Yorker Questions
- What is the problem my car, it runs but fuel goes into the exhaust
- What can cause the car not to drive when the emergency brake doesn't release
- weird noise was coming from under hood like a grinding noise now the power steer
- Car sat a cple yrs. Running now, oil full, motor tapping, why? Running 3 days.
- How to remove/replace rear window on 1993 Chrysler New Yorker