Just started yesterday. Replaced alternator 7 months ago.
Serpentine belt area squeels sporadically. Belt is good - no cracks or wear. on 1999 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- Oil light is on
- Where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter and dash lights
- Need to fix rear drum brakes, do I have to buy brake shoes AND a new drum?
- New battery died while driving starts up rough idle dies when shift into gear
- Why does blower motor 4 heater only work sometimes and won't change off defrost
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($655 - 858) in Orlando, WV
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($294 - 389) in Bumpass, VA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in Evans, WA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($335 - 526) in Lagunitas, CA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($477 - 1,004) in Porter, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($300 - 368) in Barbourville, KY