How do I remove serpentine belt?
Serpentine belt on 1993 Chevrolet S10
Remove the drive belt tensioner at the top center of the engine between the air conditioning compressor and alternator pulleys. (or idler pulley and alternator on engines not equipped with Air conditioning. Note the routing of the belt prior to removal. Goodyear fanbelts often have a fan belt routing drawn on the belt wrapper.
Verified for the Chevrolet S1033 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet S1012 reports
1 answerMarch 26, 2012
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerMarch 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1993 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($386 - 784) in Onward, IN
- Maintenance I ($53 - 94) in Pelican Rapids, MN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($149 - 195) in Garfield, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($645 - 815) in Navarre, MN
- Engine Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($198 - 235) in Tulare, CA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in West Point, AR