replacing serpentine belt,,took old off ,new one and checked for size its the correct one ,,pulled tensioner back all the way wont slip over alternator by 1/2" routed correctly checked that ,,so close but not close enough to put on
serpentine belt on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
1 answer 1 comment
Wrong belt size
2 answersOctober 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- Turns over, has fuel and has power to the injectors. Car will still not start.
- car turns over, has fuel, has spark and injectors have power. Still will start.
- "Attention Pushrod" - My Car had a code P0340 and now the changed to P0343 What do I do?
- Can I use regular gasoline in my LS 1 345 hp 98 Vette?
- I put the OBD II tool on my Corvette and I got a code P0343