replacing serpentine belt,,took old off ,new one and checked for size its the correct one ,,pulled tensioner back all the way wont slip over alternator by 1/2" routed correctly checked that ,,so close but not close enough to put on
serpentine belt on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
1 answer 1 comment
Wrong belt size
2 answersOctober 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .
- dual temp control for air. drives side cold passenger side hot.
- Headlight does not go down when lights turned off- left light
- I lost my clutch pedal I have 19700 miles on her and the clutch is all the way