replacing serpentine belt,,took old off ,new one and checked for size its the correct one ,,pulled tensioner back all the way wont slip over alternator by 1/2" routed correctly checked that ,,so close but not close enough to put on
serpentine belt on 1996 Chevrolet Corvette
1 answer 1 comment
Wrong belt size
2 answersOctober 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corvette Questions
- why does my 2017 GS vette shift very hard when cold from 1st to 2nd paddle shift
- What size are the bolts that hold the electric cooling fan to the radiator?
- My radio is a delco bose. I have very low sound at full vol on left frt & rear.
- headers on an alum heads, and harmonic balancer problems, and what other problem
- Check engine light on,checked by mechanic.#24 No vehicle speed signal received .