I CAN NOT LOOSEN THE TENSIONER PULLEY TO CHANGE BELT -WHAT CAN I DO NOW?
SERPENTINE BELT on 1993 Chevrolet S10
Verified for the Chevrolet S1033 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet S1012 reports
1 answerJune 22, 2009
1 answerMarch 26, 2012
3 answersFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1993 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($889 - 1,122) in Onward, IN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pelican Rapids, MN
- Heater Hose Replacement ($151 - 221) in Garfield, AR
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Navarre, MN
- HVAC Blower Motor Switch Replacement ($66 - 93) in Tulare, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($365 - 723) in West Point, AR