95 mercury tracer, chugged on acceleration, it was a plugged converter, now since i got new converter, after driving a lil while it makes a popping noise and the check engine light comes on, today i drove it it made a popping noise no check engine light on, now it acts like it wants to start but won't just makes a popping noise
serious ? on 1995 Mercury Tracer
1 answerMarch 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Tracer Questions
- Will an automatic transmission 2.0 from a 1997 fit/swap into a 1995 1.9?
- Aft replac alt i jumped. Start and go to remove cables car dies. Do i need batt
- What causes the transmission to pump fluid through the radiator?
- A/c system diagram and why is it sticking
- Wipers stopped working on intermitment. now won't turn off. Is it possible to take the arm apart and fix? Did that on light switch arm and cleaned parts and works fine. Hoping to be able to clean parts and reassemble but can't get arm apart.