Is the coolant resevior the only way to pour something into the radiator, or is there a seperate radiator cap?
seperate radiator cap? on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- Mechanic replaced my battery, he placed a 790cca instead of the 700cca.
- had right side front strut assembly put in after it exploded now my car will not
- coils #1,#3,#5 keep shorting out. smell antifreeze but no leaks
- Squealing noise driveshaft replaced
- Can a failed pcv valve and hose cause other codes to appear in a 2004 jaguar xt
2002 Jaguar X-Type Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($163 - $420) in Springfield, WI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Belleville, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sidman, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Farber, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($291 - $345) in Pahoa, HI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($382 - $434) in Salamonia, IN