I just changed the spark plugs on the vehicle and now the car wont stay running its sounds like it is knocking then dies. The only way i can get it to stay running for more then a few seconds is by pressing the gas but even then it will slowly rev down and die. Do I need to reset the sensors?
Sensor reset on 2005 Buick Rainier
Asked by for the 2005 Buick Rainier
Sounds like you might of cross a spark plug wires?
2 answersApril 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- No power to drivers door.for Windows
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
2005 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($287 - $524) in Silver Springs, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,326 - $1,822) in Gates, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - $665) in Gulliver, MI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($112 - $148) in Jefferson, PA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($298 - $337) in Netarts, OR
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Porter Ranch, CA