Qualified mechanic told me that I had to have a diagnostic done on my Caravan LE to see which sensor is going. Problem: Van wants to continue going when I stop. It doesn't happen all the time. Motor's in great shape; burns no oil. Tranny almost new. Mechanic said there are three sensors, from $150 to $500 to repair. The 02 seems suspect? Is the costs accurate? I'm on tight budget. Any help appreciated.
sensor problem? on 1993 Dodge Caravan
by Adventure in Adna, WA on May 12, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2009
1 answerFebruary 18, 2011
1 answerJuly 15, 2009
1 answerDecember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- Trying to figure out what would make my 1992DODGE VOYAGER VANS MOTOR DRAG DOWN IT WANTS TO START BUT WONT IN MY BATTERY IS FINE ANYONE WITH A CLUE
- If u disengage ur air conditioner on the van can it cause the motor not to want to turn over it u think battery is dead but in fact it's not dead
- I went to cash my check my van was running fine I came out to start it n it acted like the battery was dead so I got a jump it would try to turn over n what seem like it drained the battery instantly but there's nothing wrong with the battery
- Trans made pop sound now will not shift into high gear. Will run about 30mph but not shift up further.could this be a sensor or relay problem?
- When I try to start my van it just clicks one time and engine doesn't turn over at all. I've already checked battery terminals and replaced starter.