im not sure what sensor it is, im guessing oil pressure
sensor mounted in the head seems to be pushing oil through it on 1998 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
1998 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Falcon, MS
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 327) in Nicholson, MS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Talmage, NE
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($45 - 91) in Maple Valley, WA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($74 - 130) in Bar Mills, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($692 - 713) in Ashby, MN