How much does it cost to replace a sensor light? A red light has come on my dash stating coolant is low, check coolant. The coolant was checked and it was okay, not low
Sensor light for coolant levels on 2001 Buick Century
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
1 answerMarch 26, 2015
1 answerJune 08, 2016
1 answerMay 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($442 - $600) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Heater Core Replacement ($378 - $524) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($354 - $628) in Carbondale, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($632 - $745) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - $102) in Windham, NH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - $559) in Elk Grove Village, IL