How much does it cost to replace a sensor light? A red light has come on my dash stating coolant is low, check coolant. The coolant was checked and it was okay, not low
Sensor light for coolant levels on 2001 Buick Century
1 answerDecember 24, 2009
1 answerMarch 26, 2015
1 answerJune 08, 2016
1 answerMay 01, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($895 - 1,131) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Starter Replacement ($327 - 540) in Carbondale, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($194 - 253) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($322 - 651) in Windham, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($95 - 134) in Elk Grove Village, IL