my transmission makes a weird fluttering noise while lock up converter is engaging at slow speeds I've also noticed that the tachometer will fluctuate while this is happening
seem to be having lock up converter problems on 2001 Acura CL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura CL Questions
- Car stalls while accelerating and then restarts right away.
- Check engine light, transmission not working, d5 light flashes and vsa light kit
- It overheats and is losing water and the rpm is a little high
- Good brand, new after market cv axle?
- What causes omething to rub against the shield by the brake assembly?
2001 Acura CL Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($248 - 356) in Suttons Bay, MI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($169 - 233) in Calais, VT
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Stollings, WV
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oxbow, OR
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,018 - 3,317) in Fulton, IL
- Decklid Release Cable Replacement ($149 - 185) in Dupuyer, MT