what if you dont have the factory radio and you have an after market radio how do you get it security system light to go off.is it a way to b pass it.
securtiy system on 1996 Jaguar XJ6
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1996 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($43 - 96) in Lamoille, NV
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in El Reno, OK
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,265 - 1,526) in Hudson, ME
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($123 - 156) in Sawyer, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,040 - 1,336) in South Gardiner, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($168 - 216) in Effie, MN