is it normal when your key is out of the ignition and you get out of the car and you have a security and battery and some sort of motor signals in the dash by the speedometer.i have to disconnect the negative cable on the battery so I don't drain the battery.... please help me find the solution thank you
security,battery,engine and radio stays on while car is not running on 2004 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?