» » »

Cadillac Q&A

Ask Your Question

1994 Cadillac DeVille Question: security system trouble



, 4.9L V8, Cleveland, OH, September 15, 2010, 00:54

My car wont start due to anti theft system how can i bypass that to get my car started? who do i go to for the codes to over ride the system.

2 Answers
Flag This
  • Medium-star Best Answer
    September 15, 2010, 03:55

    you'll need resistors to bypass the system but you will first need a multi-meter to get the resistance of the chip key.

    Flag This
  • Reply

    , September 17, 2010, 14:46

    Thank you for your help iam clueless about cars
    Now the shop i took my car too is saying i need a fuel pump does this sound right too you ? i feel like i am getting the run around and my car is still not starting.

    Flag This
  • Reply

    , October 03, 2010, 22:58

    sounds about right.i had the same problem with mine.

    Flag This
  • Answer #2

    Visitor, April 08, 2011, 12:05

    I got a flat tire and changed it there was a donut that was used.
    When the tire was replaced there was a warning message that the ride stability control needed servicing. what does this mean?

    Flag This