Fixed broken ignition wire. Now security lite comes on a lot and sometimes car won't start even after I follow steps n manual. All happens intermittently. Is there a way to bypass security system? Bought car used w/ 66,000 miles on it 6 months ago. Love it but tired of being stranded. I have kids and old folks i care for and need something reliable.
Security system keeps car from starting. Help! on 1999 Buick LeSabre
2 answers 2 comments
Go to YouTube videos, and search Passlock. There is a lot of information there that will give you some insight.
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
0 answersJune 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Montebello, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($296 - 1,064) in Maidsville, WV
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Bremen, AL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Fort Washington, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - 444) in Yorktown, AR
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($215 - 237) in Chatham, MI