Fixed broken ignition wire. Now security lite comes on a lot and sometimes car won't start even after I follow steps n manual. All happens intermittently. Is there a way to bypass security system? Bought car used w/ 66,000 miles on it 6 months ago. Love it but tired of being stranded. I have kids and old folks i care for and need something reliable.
Security system keeps car from starting. Help! on 1999 Buick LeSabre
Go to YouTube videos, and search Passlock. There is a lot of information there that will give you some insight.
1 more answer
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
0 answersJune 04, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Montebello, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Maidsville, WV
- Water Pump Replacement ($253 - 402) in Bremen, AL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Fort Washington, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in Yorktown, AR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($413 - 468) in Chatham, MI