My car wont start and i think i might have flooded the engine as well. Low on money and cant afford to go to a mechanic. I have tried to reset the security system but the light went from blinking to solid with the service engine soon still on. car won't start. dont think its the battery or starter. friend suggested alternator. anything would help.
Security light solid, service engine soon light on, car wont start. on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($129 - 194) in Vienna, MO
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($243 - 361) in Skagway, AK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Lakeport, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($143 - 211) in Rensselaer, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($378 - 635) in Owensburg, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Emlyn, KY