I replace the engine, and tried to crank it, the security light continue to flash. I scan it and got a U1096 & U1016 trouble code. U1016: no communication with the PCU "powertrain control module". U1096: No communication with the IPC "instrument panel cluster"
Security light flashing on 2004 Chevrolet S10
by Boxend in Greenville, AL on March 30, 2013
2 answersMay 24, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2011
0 answersJune 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I'm trying to replace the window guide of the door window It's a clip that folds and then clips together through a little hole in the glass. Is there any trick or tool to get it done?
- Where is the purge valve located on a 1997, 2.2ltr 4cyl S10 Pickup.
- Sputters and backfires after fifteen or twenty miles
- Builds pressure even though thermostat removed
- My brake lights won't go off until I pull the fuse under the hood. Brake sensor is fine.