I replace the engine, and tried to crank it, the security light continue to flash. I scan it and got a U1096 & U1016 trouble code. U1016: no communication with the PCU "powertrain control module". U1096: No communication with the IPC "instrument panel cluster"
Security light flashing on 2004 Chevrolet S10
2 answersMay 24, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2011
0 answersJune 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 08, 2015
2 answersJune 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
- over heated won't start. Head is good and replaced. Is it worth putting back to