I replace the engine, and tried to crank it, the security light continue to flash. I scan it and got a U1096 & U1016 trouble code. U1016: no communication with the PCU "powertrain control module". U1096: No communication with the IPC "instrument panel cluster"
Security light flashing on 2004 Chevrolet S10
2 answersMay 24, 2010
0 answersJuly 08, 2011
0 answersJune 11, 2013
1 answerOctober 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- Will not start after running very low on motor oil
- When fueling up, the pump keeps kicking off like it is full.
- 97 S 10 2.2 all fire fuel timing rockers OK won't run spins over too fast
- Clutch pedal on the floor. How do I replacing a clutch pedal pivot assembly.
- How can I fix my left and right turn signals myself? They stop working