Many time I go to start my car and nothing happens. All the internal lights come on and nothing else happens. It is as if a kill switch is on. I wait 15 to 20 minutes and the car starts with no issues. This happens only 2 or 3 times a year.
SECURITY LIGHT COMES ON-Car will not start on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersAugust 10, 2015
2 answersDecember 30, 2010
2 answersMarch 26, 2016
2 answersAugust 26, 2014
1 answerMay 12, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?