Many time I go to start my car and nothing happens. All the internal lights come on and nothing else happens. It is as if a kill switch is on. I wait 15 to 20 minutes and the car starts with no issues. This happens only 2 or 3 times a year.
SECURITY LIGHT COMES ON-Car will not start on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersAugust 10, 2015
2 answersDecember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- What does it mean when your right passenger tire lock?
- why won't my 2004 impala start?? The car cranks but the motor won't start..
- What would cause my oil to dump out everywhere and rattle?
- why does my message center say coolant overheating but the radiator cap is cold
- Why car turns on but engine won't crank uo