was driving yesterday when the security light came on. truck is a 2002 Chevy 1500 4.8 liter regular cab long bed 4 wheel drive. all the head lights wont turn on either. The truck will start just fine thou. I have tried disconnecting the battery to reset it did not work. Also tried the 30 min session where you turn the key so it is almost on and wait 10 min doing that three times before starting it(suppose to over right it) did not work I have looked in the owners manual and it has nothing there to help me. thanks to anyone with any help
security light came on can not get it off. on 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Problems(25)
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Q&A(146)
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Recalls(4)
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Shops
- 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Questions
- 2006 Chevy Silverado. Starts fine. After a few minutes, lifter knocks.
- i left my key on when i changed battery, truck turns over but no spark
- My tail brake lights don't work but the one on the cab does.
- Was running sluggish for a day.will not start turns over has gas in the oil
- Easily broken inside door handle = 'Escape Hazard' condition! Class action suit?
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($134 - 207) in Pleasant Hill, TN
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($141 - 189) in Glenwood, WA
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 94) in Eatontown, NJ
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($149 - 298) in Perry Park, KY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($122 - 147) in Hyannis, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($314 - 433) in Smokerun, PA