How do you bypass the security so the car will start?
Security light on 1998 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
May 18, 2010
it can be done. yo need to measure the resistance of the key resisyor. then get a resistor from radio shack the same value. then you need to find the connector under the left side of the dash and disconnect the 2 wrie connector to the cylinder lock and replace it with the resistor.
1 answerAugust 12, 2010
1 answerDecember 31, 2010
1 answerSeptember 08, 2012
Verified for the Buick LeSabre111 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1998 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in White Haven, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($252 - 320) in Randallstown, MD
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Calhoun, GA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Meansville, GA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Laurel, NY
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($286 - 305) in Mayetta, KS