after reading all the problems being had by many individuals with the security system causing this car not to start, we were going to replace the ignition switch. this seems to be the thing most people do first to fix this problem. apparently this is a dealer fix only but we were wondering what would be a ball park figure on the cost.
security code on on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
3 answersNovember 04, 2014
Went to start my car and the car turns over but doesn't run, and the lights remained on. Had to disconnected battery. Whats wrong?
2 answersApril 12, 2016
1 answerDecember 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2013
2 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 132,000 Mile Service ($98 - 161) in Conley, GA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Rachel, WV
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($141 - 183) in East Lynne, MO
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in North Branch, NY
- OBDII Drive Cycle Test ($44 - 56) in Nuevo, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Hillsboro, MD