after reading all the problems being had by many individuals with the security system causing this car not to start, we were going to replace the ignition switch. this seems to be the thing most people do first to fix this problem. apparently this is a dealer fix only but we were wondering what would be a ball park figure on the cost.
security code on on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
3 answersNovember 04, 2014
1 answerDecember 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2013
Went to start my car and the car turns over but doesn't run, and the lights remained on. Had to disconnected battery. Whats wrong?
1 answerApril 12, 2016
2 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .