after reading all the problems being had by many individuals with the security system causing this car not to start, we were going to replace the ignition switch. this seems to be the thing most people do first to fix this problem. apparently this is a dealer fix only but we were wondering what would be a ball park figure on the cost.
security code on on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 2003 Oldsmobile Alero
3 answersNovember 04, 2014
Went to start my car and the car turns over but doesn't run, and the lights remained on. Had to disconnected battery. Whats wrong?
2 answersApril 12, 2016
1 answerDecember 01, 2011
1 answerMarch 25, 2013
2 answersJune 08, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
2003 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($131 - $184) in Conley, GA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Rachel, WV
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in East Lynne, MO
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($222 - $280) in North Branch, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($659 - $733) in Nuevo, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($354 - $420) in Hillsboro, MD