i recently acquired this truck from my dad. now that i have it i noticed that it was idling rough so i cleaned the throttle body, when i was inspecting the engine compartment i noticed that the secondary air injection pipe was deformed. upon further inspection it seems that is was to close to the exhaust and became warped from the heat restricting air flow. where do i find this part
secondary air injection tube on 2000 GMC Sierra 2500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 2500 Questions
- 2001 gmc 2500 sierra won't turnover or start.
- Drivers side front end is screeching on left turns and rumbles when I go straigh
- My fuel gauge would not work on long trips it froze and wouldn't move until I turn the truck off. I replaced the fuel pump and the sending unit and still the gauge freezes up. Any ideas
- I think I deleted my question. How do i bleed the air out of the abs module?
- i am not sure if you received my question about bleeding the abs module
2000 GMC Sierra 2500 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($94 - 141) in Antioch, IL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($238 - 418) in Garber, OK
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Bowie, TX
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Conway, WA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($515 - 570) in Otterbein, IN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Newfield, NY