I had my Intermediate steering shaft replaced (under warranty) at just over 44K miles, now its making the same noise and they say I need to replace again at 67k miles - a little over two years later - REALLY??
Second time in 14k miles to replace!! on 2007 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2007 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($380 - 449) in Honaunau, HI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($234 - 308) in Sheridan, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($240 - 365) in Barlow, KY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($597 - 1,531) in Mooseheart, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($419 - 516) in Cocolamus, PA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($72 - 125) in Plains, TX