Is there a way to bypass electric motor on drivers seat to move back? Driver's seat too close to steering wheel...power seat not working
seats on 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
1 answerJuly 02, 2013
1 answerNovember 24, 2012
2 answersJanuary 17, 2011
0 answersJanuary 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- i ran out of gas now it doesn't start.what can I do to get it running again.
- How do you fix water leaks coming in through a closed sunroof and water coming in under-dash, driver's side.
- Yowling noise: They say it's the alternator-would the alternator actually be responsible for such a loud yowling? Do you think they really replaced the power steering pump?
- Sometimes sluggish on take-off, but most of the time it moves fine at all speeds
- I need the "power steering lline-rack to reserve" and "power steering lline-reserve to pump" assemblies replaced. can I find these parts myself?