One of the children my wife is a nanny for was amused by pulling out the seatbelt and letting it snap back into the roof of the car. Today, he pulled it out (not all the way), and it will no longer retract. Any suggestions on repair? How would I even begin to remove the headlining to get to the actual mechanism?
Seatbelt for 2nd row center passenger will not retract on 2009 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2009 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in West Charleston, VT
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Joice, IA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Au Train, MI
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($142 - 174) in Dalton, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 527) in Mowrystown, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($290 - 354) in Grand Isle, VT