One of the children my wife is a nanny for was amused by pulling out the seatbelt and letting it snap back into the roof of the car. Today, he pulled it out (not all the way), and it will no longer retract. Any suggestions on repair? How would I even begin to remove the headlining to get to the actual mechanism?
Seatbelt for 2nd row center passenger will not retract on 2009 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- WhY won't my brake lights go out after engine is off
- When making left turn only, loud "clunk". Not all the time. What up?
- How can I make the "beep on my keyfinder louder?
- Please advise me as to how to remove my back seats.
- Why does my car randomly stall and not restart right away, no check engine light