has anyone else experienced this? was this a recall at some point? it only has 66k miles.
seat warmer on the driver's side caught on fire. on 2004 Volvo XC90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC90 Questions
- car starts then jerks then shuts off
- Turn L turn signal indicator and beep sounds and dash light shows dvr door open
- Car continually shuts off after being driven and restarted
- No switches work- radio, windows, sunroof, doors, inside lights want come on
- Drain clogged, water in floor. Unstopped Water now sloshing in frame. Removal?
2004 Volvo XC90 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - 70) in Accord, MA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Battlement Mesa, CO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,516 - 1,962) in Lebanon, IL
- Fuel Filter Change ($70 - 102) in Ranburne, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($627 - 693) in Wittman, MD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($357 - 575) in Mooreton, ND