I just got a 1998 ford ranger. it is a great truck but my seats are all worn out. the covers are great but the foam inside is shot. does anyone know whats the easiest solution to this problem without going to the dealer and buying brand new seats that cost a fortune?
Seat repair on 1998 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
May 03, 2009
I would go to a junk yard, there are a lot of 1998 rangers out there.
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Saint Charles, MO
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($119 - 214) in Vergennes, VT
- 10,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Luna, NM
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Dora, MO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Pemberton, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 122) in Leighton, IA