I just got a 1998 ford ranger. it is a great truck but my seats are all worn out. the covers are great but the foam inside is shot. does anyone know whats the easiest solution to this problem without going to the dealer and buying brand new seats that cost a fortune?
Seat repair on 1998 Ford Ranger
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
May 03, 2009
I would go to a junk yard, there are a lot of 1998 rangers out there.
2 answersFebruary 03, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- My truck won't hold a charge on my batter my truck won't hold a charge
- One of my battery cables actually melted off the battery what would cause this
- When u start my truck starter stays engauged
- Will not exceed 45mph,speed varies
- seems to be fuel starved-will not accelerate above +-45 mpg, bucks, speed flucts