2004 Lincoln Town Car Q&A

2004 Lincoln Town Car Question: seat problems

Drivers seat won't go back all other functions work ut is all the way forward .Is there a manual release? -
I see Airtex sells seat control switches ( #1s9094 w/ programmable seat and #1s9096 w/o programmable seat ) Should be available from your local auto parts store -
When I press the button under driver seat to operate lumber. I can feel the motor but its not catching so as to make the seat adjustable for lumber use. How can this be repaired?
I have a 2000 town car that the driver side electric seat does not work. I can hear the relay click but the seat will not move.
I have a 1991 Town Car with electronic seats. I never move the buttons, as I am the only one who drives it. I got in it tonight and all of a sudden my seat went forward on its own. I just barely go...
my driver seat will not move up, i cannot change the view on the side view mirror. What kind of part do i need? a seat motor?
I have the shop manual. It says lift up on the panel and disengage the lower left and right J hooks. I can feel them,but I don't know how to disengage them. I can't find a picture or feel around...