Seat belt light blinks even when all seat belts are buckled.
Seat Belt light stays on on 1998 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
1998 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 140,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Grand Lake Stream, ME
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($295 - 351) in Conyngham, PA
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Richville, MN
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 132) in Bowerston, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($306 - 364) in Tabernacle, NJ
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($394 - 517) in Williston, ND