Can hitting pot holes keep the seat belt light to keep coming on? Each time it must be turned off. Is there a true better fix?
seat belt light on 2003 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?