Can hitting pot holes keep the seat belt light to keep coming on? Each time it must be turned off. Is there a true better fix?
seat belt light on 2003 Toyota Corolla
3 answersSeptember 28, 2016
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerOctober 16, 2016
1 answerAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Pomona, NJ
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($392 - $864) in Lloyd, MT
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - $143) in Minnetonka, MN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($386 - $571) in Texhoma, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($165 - $206) in Okemah, OK
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Orient, IL