Can hitting pot holes keep the seat belt light to keep coming on? Each time it must be turned off. Is there a true better fix?
seat belt light on 2003 Toyota Corolla
3 answersSeptember 28, 2016
1 answerMarch 13, 2012
1 answerOctober 16, 2016
1 answerAugust 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers