My passenger seat belt will no longer work. It is locked in place and will not release. I received an estimate that is really unbelievable...$600.00. Is this a fair estimate?
Seat Belt Issue on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
Seat belts are always a dealer only item and with the liability attached to them are usually very expensive. Just put on on a newer Acura it was about that price for parts and labor.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- What could be the problem and the solution?
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($288 - 397) in Conger, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($245 - 356) in Dobbins, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,777 - 2,210) in French Village, MO
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($336 - 502) in Stanley, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($820 - 902) in Mount Cory, OH
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($494 - 1,023) in Lewisville, NC