My passenger seat belt will no longer work. It is locked in place and will not release. I received an estimate that is really unbelievable...$600.00. Is this a fair estimate?
Seat Belt Issue on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C320
Seat belts are always a dealer only item and with the liability attached to them are usually very expensive. Just put on on a newer Acura it was about that price for parts and labor.
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C320 Questions
- The RPM seems to go higher (close to red) and seems not to go to the next gear?
- Battery dies ,pulled fuses for power seats and battery still drains.
- Why is the the steering locking up, and jerking the auto off the road?
- if you open the driver door to my left side of dash . Also trunk left sids
- cooling fan ris on all the time
2001 Mercedes-Benz C320 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($451 - 580) in Conger, MN
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Dobbins, CA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in French Village, MO
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($949 - 2,789) in Stanley, WI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($925 - 1,035) in Mount Cory, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($750 - 1,924) in Lewisville, NC