My seat belt will not always pull out. If I play with it, it my pull out. What could be causing this.
Seat belt. on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
If the seat belt will not always pull out or retract properly it is unlikely to function properly/safely in the case of an accident. The seat belt assembly has a ratchet and pawl mechanism that may be failing but because of high liability the belt mechanism is not serviceable.
1 answerJanuary 19, 2010
1 answerOctober 03, 2009
0 answersDecember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 619) in Boonsboro, MD
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middleboro, MA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Blythe, GA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($375 - 562) in Williams, IN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Adrian, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($561 - 585) in Glenville, NC