My seat belt will not always pull out. If I play with it, it my pull out. What could be causing this.
Seat belt. on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
If the seat belt will not always pull out or retract properly it is unlikely to function properly/safely in the case of an accident. The seat belt assembly has a ratchet and pawl mechanism that may be failing but because of high liability the belt mechanism is not serviceable.
1 answerJanuary 19, 2010
1 answerOctober 03, 2009
0 answersDecember 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($150 - 400) in Boonsboro, MD
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Middleboro, MA
- Thermostat Replacement ($144 - 191) in Blythe, GA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Williams, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($295 - 478) in Adrian, OR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 113) in Glenville, NC