How much does it typically cost to repair a Rear Axle Seal and a Front Pinion Seal if they are leaking?
Seal Repair on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
October 26, 2009
Pinion seal is 1.3 hours labor plus $30 for the seal and any rear end grease needed and 2 hours labor for the wheel seal plus parts $10
2 answersDecember 28, 2009
2 answersOctober 17, 2011
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up