How much does it typically cost to repair a Rear Axle Seal and a Front Pinion Seal if they are leaking?
Seal Repair on 2004 Ford Explorer
BEST ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
October 26, 2009
Pinion seal is 1.3 hours labor plus $30 for the seal and any rear end grease needed and 2 hours labor for the wheel seal plus parts $10
1 answer 1 comment
2 answersDecember 28, 2009
2 answersOctober 17, 2011
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.