How much does it typically cost to repair a Rear Axle Seal and a Front Pinion Seal if they are leaking?
Seal Repair on 2004 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Valleyautotech,
October 26, 2009
Pinion seal is 1.3 hours labor plus $30 for the seal and any rear end grease needed and 2 hours labor for the wheel seal plus parts $10
2 answersDecember 28, 2009
2 answersOctober 17, 2011
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
1 answerOctober 06, 2010
1 answerAugust 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.