I just read if i unplug the wire to the throttle it will stop the car from dying out or i could put some seafoam in the transfluid.. do you think either of these would work?
seafoam transtune or unplug wire? on 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunbird Questions
- I forgot how to put the throttle cable back together with the cruise control ?
- My 91 Pontiac starts and then Revs constantly without touching the accelerator.
- 1990 Sunbird Le engine stalls when under losd unless I pump the gas.
- check engine light come on after driving awhile shut off and it stays off
- Two idle problems- idling high, and almost stalling
1994 Pontiac Sunbird Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($336 - 461) in Tishomingo, OK
- 82,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Kew Gardens, NY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Poulan, GA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Clemons, IA
- Brake Shoes Replacement ($180 - 215) in Swea City, IA
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,216 - 1,422) in Lakeville, MN